Friday, May 29, 2009

Graduation Commencement: Queens College.

I am going to draw your attention for a while to my personal life, just a little while. Enough to let you, ardent readers, know that The Prancing Papio is maintained by a college student who wants to be a primatologist someday.


I graduated from Queens College yesterday with a BA in Anthropology. I am still finishing my Senior Honors Thesis, and hopefully graduate with High Honors in Anthropology (My grade has to be a B or higher to graduate with High Honors).


I am honored to be recognized by the Queens College Anthropology department as well. During their Annual Honors and Awards Ceremony, I was recognized with an award and 2 honors. I was awarded Honors for graduating with a 3.9 GPA in Anthropology. For writing a Senior Honors Thesis, I was given the Thesis Honors and for being the President of the Anthropology Society 08-09, I was given the Service Award.

No comments: