Saturday, August 23, 2014

NEPEEB: Nor'Eastern Primate Ecology, Evolution and Behavior Group

The first ever Nor'Eastern Primate Ecology, Evolution and Behavior Group (NEPEEB) will be held on November 7th and 8th at Rutgers University. For the past few years, I have been going to the midwest chapter of primate interest group (MPIG) but I'm glad that the northeast finally has it's own primate group.

I am still debating if I should present my work at NEPEEB. Maybe submit my hamadryas baboon handedness as a talk instead of poster?

The form should be filled and emailed to Dr. Carola Borries at nepeeb.group@gmail.com. Abstract submission and registration deadline is September 1st, 2014. Click on the link for NEPEEB registration form (shared through Google Drive): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3OxItGc--acXzVMaXg5QVdjNGM/edit?usp=sharing

See you there?







No comments: