Wednesday, January 25, 2017

New Year, Same Research

Happy Lemur New Year!

Hope everyone had a great holiday and a new year. I spent Christmas and New Year in London and it was wonderful. I really needed the time off in my motherland. I'm excited that I finally had time to check out London Zoo (ZSL). They have amazing ring-tailed lemur and aye-aye exhibits! I also love their loris exhibits.

Me and some ring-tailed lemurs

The Spring 2017 semester research has started and I am back in Durham for the week to meet my new research assistants. This semester, I will have 3 (possibly 4) research assistants to help me with my SMARTA color vision research. I am very excited to return to Duke Lemur Center and to continue my research, which was on hold since Thanksgiving. It was so nice to see the lemurs again. I do miss them.

My research is coming to an end soon. I am hoping to wrap everything up by the end of this Summer. I am going to miss Duke Lemur Center a lot so I am hoping to take in as much as I can this few months.

I low key love this place ;P 


2 comments:

lymacsau said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp bán máy photocopy và dịch vụ cho thuê máy photocopy giá rẻ, uy tín TP.HCM với dòng máy photocopy toshiba và dòng máy photocopy ricoh uy tín, giá rẻ.

does target accept ebt said...

This is a really too good post. This article gives truly quality and helpful information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Also, Check does target accept ebt