Thursday, June 22, 2017

I Graduated!

Woohoo! I have finally defended my Masters thesis and graduated from the Animal Behavior and Conservation (ABC) program at Hunter College. It has been a long and winding road but I am very glad that this chapter of my life is over. Thanks to those that have been instrumental in getting me graduated, especially my advisers.

You can now read my Masters Thesis online from CUNY Academic Works:

Vagell, Raymond, "Does Genotype Correlate With Phenotype? Evaluating Ruffed Lemur (Varecia spp.) Color Vision Using Subject Mediated Automatic Remote Testing Apparatus (SMARTA)" (2017). CUNY Academic Works. http://academicworks.cuny.edu/hc_sas_etds/182

Thesis defense

My advisers: (left) Dr. Andrea Baden and (right) Dr. Jim Gordon

GRADUATED!



2 comments:

Albertonykus said...

Excellent. Congratulations!

totosafedb.com said...

Thank you for another informative blog. I am impressed by the details that you've on this site. 먹튀검증디비